Friday, September 12, 2008

Time Out For Women



What a great day last Saturday. I had never been before. Here is a picture of Nat and I sitting in the front row for TOFW. (Thanks Steph for taking the picture!) What a great day we had with many friends. We had a great tail-gate lunch in the parking structure! THANKS DEBBIE and your sister and friends for all the work! It was sure a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO - I thought we were going to take a picture when my eyes were OPEN!!! I look like a tard!

I did have a GREAT day with you though! Thanks for helping make Time Out For Women, a great one!

Amy said...

Kori you are really pretty. You've always been really pretty. First, you have the raddest hair on the planet earth. No joke. Everytime anyone asks me who has rad hair I say Portia DeRossi and Kori Smart. Second, I would kill for your coloring. You are entering into your season of color with all the fall colors I can't wear but that shine on you. Like all sort of green. Also you have amazing teeth. So next time you are feeling gross and have PMS and a zit you can know I think you are amazingly beautiful.