It has been a very busy month, not that it is different from any other month though.
VOLLEYBALL is in full swing. Rachel is playing JV volleyball at Liberty Ranch for another month. Her team has been playing very well. They have 2 games every week. I have really enjoyed spending time with Debbie driving to all the games. Since the restaurant opened we do not spend alot of time together. This has been great driving up to Placerville almost every week to see Rachel and Candice play.
BASEBALL is crazy! Josh is still playing for Galt Thunder. I think this is his 3rd year. We are also playing for an Elk Grove team, The Outlaws. Josh had his first tourney with them a week ago and they took first place. They played 5 games that weekend and won them all. Josh played 3rd base, he pitched and played out in right field. He is doing really well. He played great 2 weekends ago for Thunder. He was out in right field and threw out 6 guys at first base, WHAT AN ARM!
I am so excited for the fall weather that is finally coming around! After sitting in the 100+ degree weather last weekend watching ball, I am ready for sweatshirts and jeans. I will keep on my flip flops though...
1 comment:
Hey Kori I haven't looked at blogs in forever and just read yours. You thanked the right person! haha We're soooo glad you guys could join us this year, hopefully you had fun and will save the date to be with us again next year :) It's great to have awesome friends!!
Post a Comment