Thursday, August 21, 2008

Freshman Volleyball


Rachel made the final cut. She is a member of the Galt High School Freshman Volleyball team!!! They have 2 scrimmages next week Tuesday at Chavez(?) and Wednesday at Rosemont High School. Both games are at 4:00.

Go Warriors!!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

CONGRATS RACHEL!!! We love you!

Rosanne, Darren's mom said...

yeah! Rachel, good job
so proud of you!
love, nana

The Bennett Family said...

That is so great Rachel! Now the real work begins. ~Amy Bennett

Amy said...

Go Rachel Go. I've been watching the Olympics non stop and those girls are rad. You have a few years to ease into that kind of rad-ness. Have a great season and a great freshman year. I knew your mom when she was your age. How long ago was THAT?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Rachel!!! I'm so excited for you. Personally I think High School is more fun when you are involved in sports or something! Make sure you post the schedule, so we can hit up some of the games! Congrats again & Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm a tard, I just realized that the schedule is already on the blog. Don't worry about me, I'm just a bit slow today!

Blevins said...

oh awesome! she was so nervous on wed! YEAH!